The Zoll AED Plus AED Package includes the following:
- 1 set of CPR-D Padz
- CPR-D Accessory Kit
- Soft Shell Carrying Case
- Graphical Cover
- Operator's Guide
- 5 Year Warranty
- 147SM Surface Mount Cabinet
ZOLL’s AED Plus® features Real CPR Help™, an innovative tool that actually monitors the rescuer's compressions and activity and provides feedback information to assist the rescuer. Real CPR uses video and audio prompts to provide rescuer's with the following guidance:
- Real CPR Help measures compressions and tell you when to push harder .
- If the provided compressions are adequate, the unit will say, “Good compressions.”
- Real CPR Help measures the speed of compressions, if they aren't fast enough, a metronome will show you the correct rate.
- The video monitor shows the user the depth of compressions being given in real time.
- If compressions are needed and haven't been started, the unit alerts the user to initiate compressions.
- If the rescuer stopped compressions and they are needed, it will say to start compressions.
ZOLL believes an AED can be more than just a shocking mechanism and has created the AED Plus to assist users in saving a cardiac arrest victim by helping users provide better cardiopulmonary resuscitation.