The Medtronic/Physio Control LifePak 1000 AED Package includes the following:
- Medtronic/Physio Control LifePak 1000 AED
- 2 sets of QUIK-COMBO adult electrodes
- 4 year Non-Rechargeable Battery
- Soft Shell Carrying Case
- Shoulder Strap
- Product CD
- Operating Instructions
- Getting Started Guide
- 5 Year Warranty
- CPR Ready Kit
- 147SM Surface Mount Cabinet
The LifePak 1000 AED offers a desireable combination of durability, power, flexibility, and ease of use.
- Flexibility – The LifePak 1000 offers two display options, an ECG display and a graphic display.
- Power – The LifePak 1000 uses escalating energy ranging from 200J to 360J. The unit delivers a shock using the lower energy level first, then increases the energy delivery to 300J, which it continues applying for the remaining shocks given.
- Durability – the LifePak 1000 has an high IP rating of 55, which is the higest IP rating for any unit produced by Physio Control, as well as being of the more durable AED's available from any manufacturer.
- Easy to use – the LifePak 1000 provides an easy to use interface for responders that assists the user with information and instructions during the save.
The LifePak 1000 AED includes the following features:
- Loud voice prompts and lighted buttons for untrained user assistance.
- Large LCD dispaly screen which shows ECG data and instruction graphics.
- Pre-connected electrode pads for faster set-up and patient analysis.
The LifePak 1000 AED is perhaps the best dual-use AED on the market, due to its customizable display: the unit allows emergency personnel to customize the unit's CPR and resuscitation protocols. The LifePak 1000 also records digital ECG data and applied shock information, which can be transferred wirelessly by the IrDA port to a PC for post-event analysis.
The LifePak 1000 AED test itself to ensure the system is maintained and ready in an emergency. If there is a problem or required maintenance, a readiness alert lets the responder or program manager know that it is ready to be used. A battery gauge shows when the battery is low and requires replacement.