The Physio Control LifePak 1000 is the most recent AED from PhysioControl and offers a host of desireable features. It owns an IP rating of 55 and is the most rugged AED ever made by the manufacturer (previously Medtronic).
The LifePark 1000 is intended for EMT's, clinicians, first responders, police and fire units, and medical organizations. It's has an advanced design but remains easy to use. At its core, it uses ADAPTIV biphasic waveform technology with escalating energy settings raning from 200J to 300J to 360J. An oversized screen displays EKG readings and visual prompts. Another benefit for medical practices is the unit's cprMAX technology, which allows changed protocols as practices in the health field change. Of course, plenty of power comes in a non-rechargeable battery that can produce more than 425 shocks.
The LifePak 1000 assists medical responders in providing the highest level of care.
Biphasic technology delivers 150-360J for a wide range of energy, while cprMax provides flexibility, allowing providers more patient-care time. The LfePak 1000 is also very easy to customize.
TRADE-IN PROMO: Receive $250.00 off with the trade-in of the Cardiac Science Powerheart AED or GE Responder AED. Contact us for more details.
The Medtronic/Physio Control LifePak 1000 AED includes the following:
- Medtronic/Physio Control LifePak 1000 AED - the most durable AED ever built by Physio Control!
- Intuitive, with instructional graphics and EKG readings.
- 2 pairs of QUIK-COMBO Electrodes - REDI PAK™ preconnect system
- 4 Year LiMnO2 Non-Rechargeable battery that provides up to 425 shocks
- Soft Shell Carrying Case
- Shoulder Strap
- Operating Instructions
- Getting Started Guide
- Product CD
- 5 year Warranty
- Free! CPR Ready Kit
- Free! Medical Authorization
- Free! Inspection Tag
- Free! Window Decal Sticker
- Free! Shipping
The LifePak 1000 AED offers flexibility, power, durability and ease of use.
- Flexibility – the LifePak 1000 offers two display options for first responders, the graphic display and the ECG display
- Power – the LifePak 1000 has an escalated energy setting of 200J, 300J, 360J. If one shock is not enough for the patient, the LifePak 1000 will increase the energy setting for the next shock to 300J, and finally it will shock at 360J for the remaining shocks given.
- Durability – the LifePak 1000 has an IP rating of 55. The LifePak 1000 has the highest IP rating of all of the AEDs manufactured by Physio Control. It is one of the most durable AEDs on the market today.
- Easy to use – the LifePak 1000 has a simple, intuitive user interface that gives clear voice prompts to assist the responder through the rescue.
The LifePak 1000 AED includes the following features:
- Loud voice prompts and lighted buttons to assist the responder through the rescue
- Large LCD screen to show display the graphics and the ECG monitoring
- Pre-connected electrodes make it easy for the responder to attach the pads directly to the patient, so that the AED can begin its analysis of the patient’s heart rhythm.
The LifePak 1000 AED allows emergency personnel to customize the AED to their CPR and resuscitation protocols. The LifePak 1000 AED digitally records ECG rhythm and delivered shocks. The recordings can wireless be transferred by the IrDA port to a PC for post-event review.
The LifePak 1000 AED performs self tests to make sure that the system is functioning properly. The AED shows a visible readiness to let the responder know the AED is ready to be used at any time. It also has a battery gauge to show when the battery may need to be replaced due to the fact that is low.