The Philips HeartStart OnSite AED Packages includes the following:
- Philips HeartStart OnSite AED
- 1 set Adult SMART Pads Cartridge
- 4 Year Smart Battery
- Standard Carrying Case
- Quick Reference Guide
- Owner's Manual
- Quick Start Poster
- 8 Year Warranty
- CPR Ready Kit
- 147SM Surface Mount Cabinet
The Philips HeartStart OnSite is the first automated external defibrillator (AED) to be made for homecare use. Philips has created an AED that is cost effective and simple enough to use so that it can be used in the home or at a business.
The Philips HeartStart OnSite has low-energy biphasic therapy which is set at 150J, 150J, 150J. Studies have shown that the low-energy biphasic therapy is an effective approach to saving someone that is suffering from Sudden Cardiac Arrest.
The Philips HeartStart OnSite has the following features:
- “Pull” Tab – The “Pull” tab can be pulled to activate the AED. It is the only AED on the market that has the “Pull” tab feature. Many AED require the responder to push an on/off button to activate the AED.
- CPR Coaching – The OnSite has CPR Coaching. The CPR Coaching feature assists the responder on the frequency and the depth of the compressions.
- “I” Button – The “I” Button serves two purposes on the OnSite AED. The first purpose is to inform the owner of the AED that there is an issue with the AED. If your Philips OnSite AED is beeping, you can push the “I” button, and the AED will inform you as to what the issue is with the AED. The second purpose is to inform the EMS responders of the events of the emergency. The AED will give a recount of the event details that have occurred.
The Philips HeartStart OnSite has a long-life battery that has an install life of 4 years and a shelf life of 5 years. The OnSite AED does self test to check the functionality of the AED on a daily basis. If the AED has its green light flashing, then the Philips HeartStart OnSite is ready to use anywhere at any time an emergency occurs.