The features of the TrimLine Series (TL1) Cabinet includes the following:
- No Key - The alarm is easily activated with a switch inside the cabinet which can be accessed easily from outside the cabinet.
- No Handle - The TL1s handle is molded into the door.
- Ultra Small Alarm doesn't waste cabinet space yet produces 90 decibels.
- For Use by Trained Responders has been removed to encourage use of the AED (a decal is included that can be applied to the cabinet in areas where it is required).
- Easy Access - The entire front of the cabinet swings open. Superior design and welded corners give structural integrity. Hinges are securely welded (not riveted which makes for a loose door that doesn’t open and close properly).
- Powder Coat Finish with UV protection (Powder coating is a high tech heat process [electrostatic] that is smoother, more durable, and twice as thick as conventional wet paint).
- Large Acrylic Window (9 1/4" x 10 5/8") is nearly 1/8" thick (not thin plastic) with radial cut corners for a more finished appearance. The window is fused to the door with heat & pressure.
- 20 Gauge Steel throughout (many manufacturers use lighter weight metal).
- Damage Free Packaging - HeartStation uses foam around the cabinet and heavy weight corrugated boxes to ensure safe shipment.
- Full Assembled - HeartStation can be shipped completely assembled because of its structural integrity and protective packaging.
- Height 15”, Width 14”, Depth 6 3/4".Weight 10 lbs.